The Modern Day Fun Alternative To Disposable Cameras
The Selfie Wizard is a unique and fun way for you to capture and keep photos taken by your guests. Simply connect any smart phone to our own wifi and instantly take and upload your photos to our large screen slideshow for all to see. Messages can also be written and instantly uploaded. All the pictures are stored on a USB stick for you to keep at the end of the evening.
With the additional print option your pictures print out within seconds for your guests to keep. Add in the Guest Book option and you will get a book with all the pictures taken handed to you at the end of the evening. The Selfie Wizard is a great way for you to capture lots of informal snapshots of your wedding or special event. It’s the modern day alternative to the disposable camera and allows you to turn selfies into memories.
As Easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Connect to the Selfie Wizard’s own WiFi network.
- Open up your phone’s web browser and type in selfie/
- Share photos or write a message.
Your guests can upload any photos of the wedding day, the engagement, stag, hen party or just their favourite shots of the both of you. Imagine a collection of photos from the day that your professional photographer could never possibly capture. Your guests will have been taking photos throughout your special day, whether this be you walking down the aisle, cutting the cake, your first dance or just some ‘informal and fun’ shots during the day? Perhaps capture some dad dancing or one of the younger guests up to no good!
If you choose a print option the photos can print with a personalised frame with your names and the date of your special day.
Why Hire a Selfie Wizard?
For Your Guests:
- It works with any smartphone and a wide range of mobile devices.
- No apps or special software to download.
- Quick, simple, and easy to use.
- Optional instant prints to take away.
- Can upload photos from earlier in the day, and print them when the Selfie Wizard arrives.
- Added entertainment.
- Informal shots of your special day.
- Digital copy of all the images and messages to keep on USB.
- Duplicate prints in a guest book handed to you at the end of the evening.
- Easy set up with minimal disruption.
- Takes up very little room.